Selasa, 31 Januari 2012

Another lovely day

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim,

Alhamdulillah, once again, Allah gives me chance to live in this beautiful world; today just a wonderful day to me. The sun shine just fine; not too warm, giving me inspirational to keep the pace of "Keep Your Head High, Move Forward, Work Harder". Today I got a personal trainer for my physical fitness. He has arranged for me a 2-weeks weight loss program and to reduce amount of fat. This is not only for my health today, but for the future. He emphasize that we need to develop our muscle strength from now on to reduce the effect of osteoporosis in old days.

So, the program started from yesterday evening which involved jogging and muscle workouts. This is my first time I felt so drained and extremely tired. What would you expect? A non-fit coach potato forced to do some crunches 5 sets non-stop? I find myself vomited. Glad I just ate some cookies; if I had a larger meal...may be all the ingested will come out. But, as for 2012 and for the theme, I try my best to fulfill all the workouts. I have to work harder. I promised myself.

Today (As I'm writing) is a holiday for Federal day (Hari Wilayah) applied to all citizen around Kuala Lumpur. Ah, what a lovely day. I thank Allah for giving me such opportunity to have a good friends that supported me whenever I needed. Okay, I'll stop here for now. I just planned to go to Putra World Trade Center for a Book Fare.

My achievement today:

1. Pray Subh Prayer with Sunnah Fajr (alhamdulillah; may Allah guide me to practice Sunnah)
2. Physical workouts
3. Filled my morning with benefits.
Alhamdulillah!
"Umat Islam Harus Bekerja Hari Ini Mesti Lebih Baik Dari Semalam"


Mata-ne,
(The Humble author)

Wassalam.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan