Isnin, 30 Januari 2012

Poem of the day

IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF AN END?

After all these years,

I felt like my life is kind of a waste,

I felt like I betrayed myself;

Not to mention peoples around me,

I don’t know how this happening to me,

In everything I do,

I merely never succeed;

Why? Why? Please answer me, please!

If I could undo all the things that I’ve done,

I swear that; I’ll do whatever it takes,

But even my apologies;

Couldn’t repent my deeds, where should I go?

I’m a person with all glorious success, once,

But end up like this; I’m slowly fading away;

I’ve fell; just like the Spanish Saracen faced;

Could I survive this battle?

Why am I doing all wrong?

Why? Why?

It just like a looping tape; playing it over and over again;

Am I born to fail? Fail? What a wasted person…

Please, could someone out there answer me, please!

Help me!

Felt guilty every single time of my life?

When this suffering will come to an end?


This poem (I don't know, a modern poem) I made for myself to repent all my deeds in the past.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan