Isnin, 30 Januari 2012

Today is a new day

Alhamdulillah, Allah swt gives me another opportunity to live in this world; to breath; to gasp the fresh air; to hear the chirping birds in the morning; to give me delicious food; Masya-Allah, what an endless nikma you gave to me. He gave me to straighten my path; to get back in track; to fulfill my ambitious dream; to get it right in all aspect of my life. Today is a big day for me yet a new day for me. To promise myself, I launched a program that aimed for: being a good person, a good friend and good students. All this is for myself. The theme for this year, 2012, I chose: "Keep Your Head High, Move Forward, Work Harder". I hope this may change my lifestyle and turn my self from a passive; pessimistic into an ambitious; workaholic, and enthusiastic person. May Allah guide me.

2011 has passed. With misery and my army had a big loss. But I have promised to myself to brace up, to wake from my ruined pass, whats happen just happen; passed has passed. 2012 is my glorious year for my life ever. From what I learned; those years that I have 'wasted' slowly wreck myself into the unimaginable failure. Thats why I wrote the poem entitle: "Is this the beginning of an end" just to express my regret the things that I've done. Alhamdulillah, I hope my plan work as planned. "we can plan, Allah will decide for us".

Today, I'm writing in a calm morning. The fajr was glitters with the rain drops. The weather is cool; not too hot; nor too cold; giving some motivational inspiration to work hard. Its just a wonderful day. What I promise to myself:

1. To get the 5 prayers done in a day; whatever it takes; the best is jamaa'ah.
2. To make less talkative; because the more you talk the higher possibility to make sin.
3. To be polite; upon everyone
4. To work harder; do not easily give up;
5. To do qiamullail as much as possible; to do the rawatib in every prayers (Insya-Allah)
6. To make an effort not to waste time;
7. To spend time less on social crap; i.e. facebook, etc.

As for now, these instructions I arranged to make myself follow just for today as a start. Further instructions will be announced to myself later. As for catalyzing my progress I bought 2 books from my favourite bookstore, MPH, titled: 'Happiness Genes and '60 quick tips for Getting Organized. I hope this program will continue and the progress will make me a better person and a good Muslim. Ganbate-neh!


Aquulu qawli haza, Wa astaghfirullah lii walakum;
Wassalaamualiakum warahmatullah hiwabarakaatuh.

Sincerely,
(Humble author)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan