Khamis, 24 November 2011

The Easy Day Was...Yesterday

First laboratory task for final year project. And the words that blinked, and I'm still hearing in my self is "The only easy day was yesterday". Which are the motto of U.S. Navy Seals but I actually picked up from my favorite game of Modern Warfare. Yes. The only easy day was yesterday. I must face my hard time afterward. Its really hectic even the task is quite easy, but I'm not a very smart student-cant catch up many things in one time. I felt like my head is burning. Cht, my supervisor is so optimist and keep saying, easy matter la...Geez, am I gonna do this? How am I complete the mission? pweffh. Is it the right choice for me to do such project. I the only one who know my limits. Hell yes. I have to admit I'm a bit slow; in taking a tonne of information of a split second, and readily to make decision if something turn wrong. Such a burden for me.


But on the other side of me, still saying (instinct I guess) to hold on, keep trying and keep practicing. You have gave up a lot of things. You have to achieve something; successfully. For my own good. "If you want to be a scientist, you have to practice your skills; because scientist we do the research, we are at the frontier, we makes medicine, not the doctor." one of my lecturer said in morning class.

http://www.emocutez.com
p/s: Okay, I try my best shot to end this 'suffer'. Insya-Allah.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan